Peel Off Stickers – Usually silver or gold flat stickers.
Epoxy Stickers – These stickers have depth and a raised clear layer on top of the image.
Crystal Stickers – Also have a raised clear top
Chipboard Stickers – Made from chipboard. Sometimes these stickers will come colourless for you to decorate yourself.
Scrapbook stickers if used correctly can be a really cost effective way to decorate a scrapbook page layout.
Tips for getting the most out of your scrapbook stickers.
• When using peel off stickers place the sticker onto scrap card or paper then cut out. These will not only colour the sticker in, it will give you the option to attach the sticker to your scrapbook page using 3D foam to give it an extra dimension.
• Use tweezers to lift scrapbook stickers from the sheet they are attached to. Not only does it make repositioning a lot easier, it can prevent the sticker from being damaged.
• Acetate works well will all sorts of scrapbook stickers. It can be used to make a peel of sticker solid. When applying the sticker to a scrapbook page it can give the impression the sticker is suspended in air.
• Don’t waste anything! Most people will throw away the left over bits on a peel off sticker sheet. However the left over negatives can be used along side or as well as the original scrapbook stickers. To lift off a negative peel off, place low tac tape onto the negative image and run gently. Place the tape into your scrapbook page and rub gently to re affix.
• Accessorise your stickers – If you have some stickers that are looking slightly dull accessorise them! Add ribbon, brads or whatever you have in craft supplies to make the scrapbook stickers stand out.