There are many websites offering standard verses and thank you messages but to save you some time I have searched around and found some of my favourite thank you messages to write in your thank you cards.
If you are a keen card maker and make handmade cards it is a good idea to make up a selection of thank you cards. Once you have found a few different thank you messages to write in cards you can then add them to your handmade cards so that you have them ready in your supplies for when you need to send one.
Thank you messages to write in cards do not have to be overly sentimental and sometimes a few lines with a more humorous feel may suit the occasion better.
- Thank you just isn’t enough! You’re the best!
- Thank you for all you do – you are a true friend.
- Thank you much more than a greeting can say, because you were thoughtful In such a nice way!
- This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.
- Heartfelt Thanks…for all that you have done.
- The world’s a better place because of folk like you. Who take the time to do nice things, the way you always do.
- Even if every flower in the world had a voice I couldn’t send as many as it would take to say thanks enough!
- You’re really very naughty, a right such and such, I said presents were a No No, but thank you very much.
- You’ve been an angel, such support, an aide, a crutch. A friend, not just in fair weather but foul, and I’m grateful ever so much.
- The world’s a better place , because of folk like you, who take the time to do nice things, the way you always do.
It important to think about what you are thanking the person for so that you can find suitable thank you messages to write.
If you are sending the card to a loved one or relative something more heartfelt may be more appreciated. If it is for a colleague or a company expressing gratitude for a service they have provided then consider something more factual and detail why you are happy with the service.
Trying to come up with your own thank you messages to write in cards may be a hard task, especially if you want a verse that rhymes or are pushed for time.
It is possible to have poems written for you however this can prove costly. If you really are stuck for ideas or need some inspiration then the best solution is to visit online websites that provide free thank you messages to write in cards.
Finding the right words when sending a card can make all the difference. If the words fit the occasion then it really shows you have put time and effort into finding the right message and sentiment.